Sunday, November 27, 2022

Beta Readers

Recruiting Beta Readers for John's next new book!

Do you know that in the first screening of the film Pretty Woman, Vivian (Julia Roberts) and Edward (Richard Gere) did not end up together? The audience hated the ending. The producers changed it and gave us a movie loved by so many.

I would love to know your perspective as a reader before the publication of my new book. I know you are passionate about the genre of my new project – a naval, military fiction that involves clashes of two cultures and two great empires, and with a twist involving time travel. As I am too familiar with my work, I need fresh pairs of eyes and minds to provide impartial feedback.

There are still a few spots open for Beta Readers.  I invite you to sign up for the Beta Reader team. Just drop me an email. To make it easier for you, you only need to read a chapter or perhaps one three chapter section instead of the complete book. Beta readers will also have a fast track to the Advance Review (ARC) team and get a free Advance Review Copy signed by me.

Please sign up soon by just dropping me an email  ( john@writingshop.ws ) to secure your spot as a beta reader. I will send you details on what I am looking for from my Beta Readers.