Saturday, November 19, 2022

Readers sound off!

19 NOV 22

Reader Survey Results Are In! 

Here are what my dear readers like you told me in the survey. When asked what Genres you preferred, the top categories are:

1) Time Travel

2) Naval Fiction, Historical Fiction, Science-Fiction (All tied)

3) Military Fiction

 4) Fantasy.

An interesting result is that none of my readers read Romance books. Neither do I.  Those who responded to the survey were all male; the majority of them are of a more mature age. Facebook and Youtube are most used for Social Media, but book selections are typically made through independent browsing on the web.

I thank you for letting me know your reading preference. My next project is going to tick off a lot of boxes from that survey. I will share more information about my new book in the next blog. Stay tuned!


Have a great Thanksgiving!