Monday, December 12, 2022

Advance Review Copies going out soon!

 12 DEC 2022

ARC Team Members

Do you know that in the first screening of the film Pretty Woman, Vivian (Julia Roberts) and Edward (Richard Gere) did not end up together? The audience hated the ending. The producers changed it and gave us a movie loved by so many.

I would love to know your perspective as a reader before the publication of my new book. I know you are passionate about the genre of my new project – a naval, military fiction that involves the clash of two cultures and two great empires. As I am too familiar with my work, I need fresh pairs of eyes and minds to provide impartial feedback.

There are still a few spots open for Advance Review Copy (ARC) team members.  I invite you to sign up for the team. Just drop me an email with your mailing address. This is a commitment to read the full First Draft of my upcoming book before it goes to general release, and then consider posting an honest review on Amazon on or near launch day. (Est. 15 JAN 2023)

Please sign up as soon as you can to secure your spot as a reader. I will send you details on what I am looking for with the book. You can request either the Trade Paperback or kindle file version (Free), and I’ll get it to you as soon as the First Draft is in readable form. Due to time constraints, overseas readers will get the Kindle file.

Thanks for your support as a reader in the past. I’m hoping to make the next book launch a great success with your help.