Saturday, December 17, 2022

Christmas Is Coming!

I am happy to tell you that my next book, a historical military fiction, is reaching its final draft and will be released soon. The release date will be announced in early January.

As you may have noticed, there have been a lot of activities going on at the Writing Shop.  We have received a lot of emails. At present, the Beta Reader and ARC team positions are all filled. If you have an interest in these,  I will make sure you are included in the next project.

Right now, I expect most of you will be trying to fill those stockings and check off the last few items on your gift lists! I’m going to be sticking something in your Christmas stocking this Christmas Eve too. Be sure to see next week’s announcement in this space. And join the mailing list to be among the first to find it out.